Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rush jobs... Complete!

Yesterday I not only met my deadline but CRUSHED IT when I sent in the last page of the rush job I mentioned in the last post! I had a few corrections along the way but I have to say I am really happy with how it turned out, especially in the amount of time I had to do it. I'm going to try and keep that pace from now on which should get me way ahead on Perfect Storm and finally allow me to work on a project from my friend David King called "Gifted"...

I've also just completed a pin-up for the Concrete Dove Swimsuit calendar... It was also due by the end of the month, but thankfully I had started on it long ago and just needed to color it today.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome you got all those pages done that fast! Can't wait to see the comic!

    ReplyDelete