Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HeroesCon 09!

Got back from HeroesCon late Sunday- As always it was an awesome show! Got to hang out with a lot of friends and meet some new ones, not to mention sell some books and do some sketches! I had the honor of being asked to do a Dejah Thoris in the sketchbook of Rob Ledford. It is an amazing sketchbook with a huge Brian Stelfreeze piece across the front 2 pages so I was nervous as hell to do it. After thinking it over for most of the day I drew the picture below- I hope you like it!

I also had a good meeting with Mark Waid about Perfect Storm. He said it's not necessarily what Boom! Studios publishes but he offered to help me find a publisher- He's really going above and beyond on that so if you ever see him at a show go up and thank him!!!

Again I don't know how far each of you are from HeroesCon but I can not recommend making the trip enough! The analogy I use is that it's like a family reunion but a family you actually want to hang out with and this trip again proves that to be true.

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment